Argentinian SONOR artist Adrian Esposito always keeps busy with his own projects in Argentina, but also with session work at a national and international level, with many highly-respected bands / artists.
From a very young age, drums have been a very important part of his life, due to the love for the instrument that his father, Juan "Locomotora" (Locomotive) Esposito, passed on to him. His father was the forerunner of the double bass drum playing in Argentina, a legend, part of several important rock bands such as "El Reloj", the most representative hard rock bands from the 1960s, and "Pappo" and "Almafuerte", among others.
A brief review of some of his work, national as well as international:
* DAVID ELLEFSON (Megadeth) Basstory 2019 Tour & Recording
* BILLY SHEEHAN (Mr Big, Talas, David Lee Roth, Steve Vai, etc etc) 2019 Tour & Recording
* PAUL GILBERT (Mr Big, Racer X) 2018 Tour & Recording
* TIM RIPPER OWENS (Judas Priest, Yngwie Malmsteen, Dio Discipless, etc etc) 2010, 2012, 2015 Tour
* RUDY SARZO (Quiet Riot, Ozzy Osbourne, Whitesnake, etc) Jam 2012
* SKIN CULTURE (Brazil) 2012 Tour with Soufly
* CLAUDIO MARCIELLO (Almafuerte)
* LARRY ZAVALA
and many more.
He is working on a new studio album, and participates in a weekly jam session with some of the country's best musicians.
Follow Adrian on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/esposito_adrian/?hl=es-la