AQ2 Stage Shell Set WM #WHPSKU 17503435 Sets and Single Drums / Shell Sets / AQ2 Series
AQ2 offers more value and more choices than any other instrument in its class. 100% Maple shells offer a mellow, warm and very balanced, full tone with low frequency punch and a balance of mids and highs. The Smart Mount suspension system maximizes the drums sustain. The cast lugs with TuneSafe and the high-quality shell hardware provide a professional feel. Four high-gloss lacqueres, one Delmar wrap-finish and an almost unlimited choice of sizes allow everyone to configure the drum set they are looking for.
- Shell Sizes
- BD 22" x 17.5" (with Mount), SD 14" x 06", TT 10" x 07", TT 12" x 08", FT 16" x 15"
- Shell Material
- White Pearl, Delmar Wrap
- Canadian/Chinese Maple Wood Shells
- Shell Layup
- 7 plies, 7.2 mm Shell Thickness (BD), 7 plies, 5.8 mm Shell Thickness (TT,FT,SD)
- Bearing Edges
- Tom Suspension System
- Smart Mount Suspension System
- 1.6mm Steel Hoops on TT & FT, 2.3mm Power Hoops on SD, Natural Wood Hoops on BD
- SONOR AQ Single Lugs, Hole Spacing: 32mm
- AQ2 Badge, 40x60mm
- Shell Manufacturing
- Other Features
- TuneSafe System
- Snare Throw-Off
- Standard Throw-Off
- Included Accessories
- DTH 4000 Double Tom Holder
We’re here to make you groove!
Need any support from our service centers?
Just contact us using our contact details below.