SQ1 1465 SDW #SGMSKU 16110034 Sets and Single Drums / Snare Drums / SQ1 Series
Innovative, versatile and modern - That is our SQ1 Series. The European Birchwood shells and the exclusive shell layup, developed especially for this series, provide a versatile sound spectrum with balanced lows, mids and highs, that convinces both live and in the studio. The innovative Sound Sustainer enables complete isolation between the mount and the shell. The matte lacquer finishes combine both elegance and a modern appearence.
- Shell Sizes
- 14" x 6.5"
- Shell Material
- Satin Gold Metallic, Solid Matte Lacquer
- Medium-Heavy Birch Wood Shell
- Shell Layup
- 7 Plies, 7mm Shell Thickness
- Bearing Edges
- 2.3mm Power Hoops
- SONOR Double Lugs, Hole Spacing: 40mm
- SQ1 Badge, 40x60mm
- Shell Manufacturing
- CLTF (Cross Laminated Tension Free)-Method, OSM (Optimum Shell Measurement)
- Other Features
- TuneSafe System
- Snare Throw-Off
- Dual Glide Snare Strainer
SQ1 1465 SDW
We’re here to make you groove!
Need any support from our service centers?
Just contact us using our contact details below.