SQ1 324 Shell Set NM #SCBSKU 16100235 Sets and Single Drums / Shell Sets / SQ1 Series
Innovative, versatile and modern - That is our SQ1 Series. The European Birchwood shells and the exclusive shell layup, developed especially for this series, provide a versatile sound spectrum with balanced lows, mids and highs, that convinces both live and in the studio. The innovative Sound Sustainer enables complete isolation between the mount and the shell. The matte lacquer finishes combine both elegance and a modern appearence.
- Shell Sizes
- BD 24" x 14" (no Mount), TT 13" x 09", FT 16" x 15"
- Shell Material
- Satin Copper Brown, Solid Matte Lacquer
- Medium-Heavy Birch Wood Shells
- Shell Layup
- 7 Plies for TT & FT (7mm) / 12 Plies for BD (10mm)
- Bearing Edges
- Tom Suspension System
- Sound Sustainer Mounting System
- 2.3mm Power Hoops on TT & FT, Lacquered BD Wood Hoops
- SONOR Single Lugs, Hole Spacing: 32mm
- SQ1 Badge, 40x60mm
- Shell Manufacturing
- CLTF (Cross Laminated Tension Free)-Method, OSM (Optimum Shell Measurement)
- Other Features
- TuneSafe System
We’re here to make you groove!
Need any support from our service centers?
Just contact us using our contact details below.